8.23.2010

Back on Track

Well, just after writing "Time Crunch," (see below) I go dark for almost 4 months.  Well, good thing we're in the early phases and nobody's reading yet.  But, now I'm back and hoping to get going with this.  Welcome to those I've invited in the last week, check things out, get commenting and hopefully I'll have a couple new posts up to ponder (hopefully even before you read this)!

I can say that the last month has been crazy!  We were gone 4 straight weekends with 5 different destinations and the best thing was, it was all as a family.  While I did have school work due in mid-August and was without my family for a week (visiting my in-laws) I did meet up with them and we were doing awesome stuff all of the other weekends.  I'm thankful we had so many different experiences, saw so many different friends and family members and spent so much time together!  It was awesome to share in the joy that my kids had for both grandparents houses, our nations capital, a wedding, all our friends and "aunties and uncles," and of course, camping in Maine and visiting the L.L. Bean flagship store, which has some great stuff for kids if you're even near Freeport, ME.  We spent over an hour there on the way home, solely having the kids enjoy the neat stuff for them!

Now, we're home and I'm between semesters, so hopefully we can make some headway on the blog.  I look forward to sharing fatherhood with you all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment